VA-ROOTS Archives

October 2006

From:
Deb Koplen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2006 13:07:25 -0700
Trying to connect to Julia Sorrell born about 1865 in Virginia and shown on the 1930 census as living in (Richardsville) Stevensburg, Culpeper, Virginia as sister-in-law to Willie Eley.  Willie Eley's wife is Mary Tyson, so she has to be connected somewhere else.  Does anyone know this person?

          Name:  Julia Sorrell    Home in 1930:  Stevensburg, Culpeper, Virginia    Age:    AgeWith12ths('65',false);  65    Estimated Birth Year:  abt 1865     Birthplace:  Virginia     Relation to Head of House:  Sister-in-law     Race:  White       Occupation:

Education:

Military Service:

Rent/home value:

Age at first marriage:

Parents' birthplace:

  View Image
    Neighbors:  View others on page     Household Members:          Name  Age    Willie Eley  54     Marry Eley  48     Paul Eley  27     Shopoff Eley  15     Julia Sorrell  65

"[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  If it is possible I would like a copy also. I am trying to get all
the data on the family as possible. I have run into a couple of
family members who accept everything as fact. I have found quite a
few errors and this does not make me popular. Especially when I have
documentation showing that I am right. I really hate sloppy work.

James Sorrell