VA-ROOTS Archives

September 2013

Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2013 17:52:10 +0000
AGAIN, on behalf of all those who participate like me, from a great distance, I would appreciate if recordings of this event--or a transcript--could be made availabl e. I would expect to pay for the cost of preparing such, and suggest--further--that it might be used as a fund-raiser for the library!

Most sincerely,

   Chuck

Charles R. West, M. S.

P. O. Box 8551