VA-ROOTS Archives

February 2006

From:
Henry Wiencek <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Henry Wiencek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 2006 11:44:47 -0500
I was simply responding to a direct question and I was not trying to inject
any extraneous topics into the conversation.  But it's interesting that
discussions of southern families and the law inevitably bring to mind the
second families that existed on many plantations, outside the law.  We don't
need to go into that now.

Henry Wiencek