VA-ROOTS Archives

December 2000

Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 2000 21:54:13 EST
In searching old land records, we have come across the following places and
are not sure where they are located. The lines we are searching were in
Westmoreland and King George but these bodies of water could be somewhere
else. If anyone can tell us where to look for them on a map, what they might
be close to, we would really appreciate your help.

1.  Port Conway

2. Nominy Bay/River

3.  Pope's Creek

Is there any connection between the three?   Thanks again for your help.

Gale