VA-ROOTS Archives

October 2000

Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 18:20:17 EDT
In a message dated 10/07/2000 3:14:34 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
     For the information of subscribers to this list: occasionally you will
 see posts from a website run by Virginia Hamrick on Northern Neck families.
 The information on that site now is now fee-based. You have to order the
 information and pay for it through amazon.com. When the Hamricks post
 messages on VA-Roots about their site, they don't mention that their site
 charges a fee. You should all know this. >>