VA-ROOTS Archives

November 2003

Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 2003 01:27:35 -0000
I AM RESEARCHING the WISE family in Va. The earliest I have is James Daniel Wise born abt 1826 or 27.Some say Tn some say Va. He married Nancy Jane Jordan from Hawkins Co Tn. I have all their children and have found them from 1860 on.In 1880 James was in another household other than his family.Have been told he went to prision for denying his family and not supporting them.I have found no proof of this yet.Anyone researching this family or have info to help me please email me.Thank you,
            Barbara

From the state of TENNESSEE-----GO VOLS

Sign up for Internet Service under $10 dollars a month, at http://isp.BlueLight.com