VA-ROOTS Archives

January 2006

From:
Excalibur131 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Excalibur131 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jan 2006 18:29:52 -0500
I just heard from Annie and she has a new operating system (XP) and new
computer.

I would recommend checking to see if the file type is set for TIF and TIFF.
To do this:
a. Click START - My Computer
b. Click Tools - Folder Options
c. Click the File Types tab
d. Scroll down the list of Registered file type Extensions and see if TIF
and/or TIFF are there (they will be a long way down the scrollable list)
e. If either of the Registered file types of TIF and/or TIFF are not there,
add it/them
f. I use Windows Picture and Fax Viewer to initially open my TIF/TIFF files

Hope this helps ...
Tom
Royalty to Rogues
http://www.l-dunaway.net/