VA-ROOTS Archives

April 2016

From:
Emily Rusk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2016 12:36:10 -0400
GRIVA, the Genealogical Research Institute of Virginia, has scheduled a
research trip from Richmond to Washington, DC, Tuesday, 3 May 2016.

We will depart from our usual locations at (old) Stony Point Shopping
Center on Huguenot Road and the Family History Center parking lot on
Monument Avenue, and make drops at the DAR Library, the National Archives
and the Library of Congress in Washington. Lunch is at the researcher's
 discretion.

*COST:* $50 for GRIVA Members and $60 for Non-Members. (Membership is $15.
See GRIVA.org for membership information.)

The reservation form can be downloaded from GRIVA.org. (We can not do
online reservations at this time.) Please email our bus trip coordinator
Anne Price <[log in to unmask]> ([log in to unmask]) as soon as possible
to add yourself or your group to the passenger list.

Sight-seers are welcome to join us! Bring a friend!

RESERVATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY APRIL 22, 2016.