VA-ROOTS Archives

March 2013

From:
"Walters, Sam (LVA)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2013 19:40:55 +0000

Sally,

John Phillips' will was not part of a court case, but was found amongst other wills and various records from Louisa County.

Sam Walters
Local Records Archivist
The Library of Virginia: Archive of the Commonwealth
800 E. Broad St.
Richmond, VA  23219
804/692-3807 (voice)
804/692-2277 (fax)