VA-ROL Archives

May 2008

VA-ROL@LISTLVA.LIB.VA.US

From:
"Adams, Barbara L." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Virginia Records Officer's Listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2008 09:53:00 -0400
A sincere thank you!  I have to prepare something similar by June 30 for
the IT department here at Campbell County.  You have given me a
FANTASTIC jump start!  THANK YOU!!!

Barbara Adams
Administrative Assistant
Information Technology