VA-ROL Archives

October 2002

VA-ROL@LISTLVA.LIB.VA.US

From:
Edward Ernouf <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Virginia Records Officer's Listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 14:27:14 -0400

John:

I would like to register for next week's AIIM meeting>

     Ed Ernouf
     Public Defender Commission
     804-225-3297x20

I am not an AIIM member.  Thanks for the notification.

|--------+------------------------>
|        |          John Breeden  |
|        |          LIB.VA.US>    |
|        |                        |
|        |          10/03/2002    |
|        |          10:21 AM      |
|        |          Please respond|
|        |          to Virginia   |
|        |          Records       |
|        |          Officer's     |
|        |          Listserv      |
|        |                        |
|--------+------------------------>
  >---------------------------------------------------------|
  |       To:     [log in to unmask]                  |
  |       cc:     (bcc: Edward Ernouf/Admin/PDCIS)          |
  |       Subject:     Meeting Announcement-Electronic      |
  |       Records Preservation                              |

Listserv members are invited to the October 8th meeting of the Old Dominion
Chapter of AIIM.  Bob Nawrocki, Electronic Records Coordinator for The
Library of Virginia will be speaking on "Electronic Records Preservation".
Dinner is included and the cost is $15 to non-members.  Detailed
information, including how to register, is below.

Meeting Announcement