VA-ROL Archives

February 2002

VA-ROL@LISTLVA.LIB.VA.US

From:
Eric Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Virginia Records Officer's Listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 12:37:58 -0500
Frank,
I would be happy to help review any draft GS.  I do not have any
background in the subject matter, but I can examine any proposed
schedule from a user's standpoint.

Erik Nelson
Senior Planner
City of Fredericksburg, VA