VA-ROL Archives

November 2001

VA-ROL@LISTLVA.LIB.VA.US

From:
Robert Nawrocki <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Virginia Records Officer's Listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 10:19:39 -0500
Diana:
If you let me know what you are looking for I can provide some help. There
are a nukmber of software tracking packages available. Feel free to call or
email. Bob
Robert F. Nawrocki CRM
Electronic Records Coordinator
Records Management and Imaging Services Division
The Library of Virginia
804.692.3505