VA-ROL Archives

August 2001

VA-ROL@LISTLVA.LIB.VA.US

From:
Fran Patton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Virginia Records Officer's Listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 08:29:24 -0400
Mr. Harrington,
I know of several agencies who have inquired about doing this practice.  The
only agency to knowledge that is seriously considering it in the future is
Lynchburg DSS.  For further information regarding records management
policies at their agency contact Nancy Arthur at (434)847-1551, Ext. 270.