VA-ROL Archives

January 2007

VA-ROL@LISTLVA.LIB.VA.US

From:
"Robertson, Martha J." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Virginia Records Officer's Listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2007 09:52:22 -0500
                                                        January 3, 2007

Dear Mark,

I am responding to the atached e-mail to let you know that I have
submitted my resume online for this position last month.  I received an
e-mail confirmation from DHR/Careerquest on 12/14/06 that my resume and
cover letter had been received.  I just wondered if Human Resources has
forwarded my information to you for the position.  Thank you for your
assistance and Happy New Year.

Martha Robertson
Assistant Archivist for Fairfax County