VA-ROL Archives

October 2006

VA-ROL@LISTLVA.LIB.VA.US

From:
Ashley Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Virginia Records Officer's Listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2006 14:03:04 -0400
I am the Records Officer for Henry County Schools and we have asked the schools to put the contents of student's cumulative records in a certain order before tranferring to the records department.  I was wondering if any of the other school systems are doing this.

Thanks,

Ashley Smith
Records Officer
Henry County Schools

To UNSUBSCRIBE, change options, or subscribe, please see the instructions
at http://listlva.lib.va.us/archives/va-rol.html
(If using Netscape, must have version 6.1 or higher to view the above page)