VA-ROL Archives

October 2008

VA-ROL@LISTLVA.LIB.VA.US

From:
Brenda Puryear <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Virginia Records Officer's Listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2008 08:41:35 -0400
When I tried to participate, the link advised me this was not a valid survey link.  Thought you may want to know.
Brenda Puryear
Adminstrative Assistant
Central VA Regional Library
Farmville, VA > Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 10:50:36 -0400> From: [log in to unmask]> Subject: Electronic Records Management Survey> To: [log in to unmask]> > Dear Members, > > The Library of Virginia’s Records Analysis Services division would like to ask > you for your assistance in completing a survey regarding electronic records at > your agency/locality. The results of this survey will be collected for our > informational purposes only. In soliciting your responses, we’re hoping to > better assess the current state of electronic records management within the > Commonwealth so that we can meet your needs through improved training and > guidelines.> > This survey consists of 32 mostly multiple choice and yes-or-no questions and > should take you approximately 15-20 minutes to finish. We ask that you > please complete the survey sometime before October 15. As we’d like to get > as many responses as possible, we encourage you to send this survey to your > records management colleagues within the Commonwealth who may not > subscribe to this listserv. If you have any questions, please let me know.> > > > You can access the survey at the following address:> > > > http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?> sm=VzFpTB3yOcFUHkXPNwk_2f_2bg_3d_3d> > > > Thank you in advance for your time and input,> > > Siri Berdahl> Electronic Records Analyst> The Library of Virginia> 800 East Broad Street> Richmond, VA 23219-8000> > P: 804-692-3768> F: 804-692-3603> > > > > To UNSUBSCRIBE, change options, or subscribe, please see the instructions> at http://listlva.lib.va.us/archives/va-rol.html> (If using Netscape, must have version 6.1 or higher to view the above page)