VA-ROL Archives

March 2005

VA-ROL@LISTLVA.LIB.VA.US

From:
Lois Ritger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Virginia Records Officer's Listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2005 08:35:11 -0500
Good Morning Ladies -

I am unfortunately not going to make this meeting.  I am still trying to catch up from being out with John.  My best to everyone!

Hope you have a great meeting!

Lois

>>> Joanne Smith <[log in to unmask]> 3/8/2005 4:35:42 PM >>>
AIIM/ARMA Lunch Meeting Announcement

Topic:  Why HIPAA? - Highlights of the Health Insurance Portability
Accountability Act of 1996

Agenda items:  Covered Entities, Protected Health Information, Patient
Privacy Rights, Virginia Public Records Act, Security Requirements, FERPA
and Electronic Medical Records