VA-ROL Archives

August 2001

VA-ROL@LISTLVA.LIB.VA.US

From:
Tim Myles <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tim Myles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 21:51:11 -0700
Ms. Morrison,

document technologies service providers is the PageBid directory at
http://www.pagebid.com/Purchasers/vendordirectory.asp.  It has over 1,000
service providers and is bound to have more than a few in Virginia.  We have
worked with InfoEdge Technology and Researchers (now Omnidox), among others,
with much success.  Keep in mind that often times out of state vendors (who
can come to your site if necessary) can better meet the tight budgets of
most libraries.

Hope this helps.  If you would to use our free service to manage an RFP,
please feel free to call on us.

Tim Myles
CEO
email: [log in to unmask]
415.336.8105 (v)
415.276.3228 (f)
www.PageBid.com
The Evolution of Document Technologies Purchasing