VA-ROL Archives

March 2010

VA-ROL@LISTLVA.LIB.VA.US

From:
Jackie Cohan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Virginia Records Officer's Listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2010 12:53:42 -0400
Hi Anita,

I'd like to make two changes to our contact information:

1)	telephone:	703-746-4591
2)	fax:		703-519-3326

Thanks,

Jackie Cohan, CA, MA
Records Administrator & Archivist
Archives & Records Center
City of Alexandria, Virginia

From:	"Vannucci, Anita (LVA)" <[log in to unmask]>
To:	[log in to unmask]
Date:	03/18/2010 07:13 AM
Subject:	Update contact information
Sent by:	Virginia Records Officer's Listserv <[log in to unmask]>

Members,

If you are a Records Officer, you should have received an e-mail from your
analyst requesting that you review and update your contact information. If
you have not already done so, please take the time to do this now. You may
review the contact information on file at
http://www.lva.virginia.gov/agencies/records/search-contacts.asp.

Please respond to your analyst off-list.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, change options, or subscribe, please see the instructions
at http://listlva.lib.va.us/archives/va-rol.html (If using Netscape, must
have version 6.1 or higher to view the above page)