VA-ROL Archives

August 2009

VA-ROL@LISTLVA.LIB.VA.US

From:
Anita Vannucci <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Virginia Records Officer's Listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Aug 2009 11:12:51 -0400
Dear members,

The Library of Virginia Records Analysis Services is pleased to announce the
online posting of our Basic and Electronic Records Management workshops. We
hope to eventually have all of our presentations available online. You may wish
to use these narrated PowerPoint presentations as part of new staff
orientation as well as refreshers for current staff.

You can access these presentations from our Web site by selecting 'Services
and Training' then selecting the appropriate workshop under 'Training,' or by
clicking the links below.

Basic Records Management:
http://www.lva.virginia.gov/agencies/records/workshops/records-101.asp
Electronic Records Management:
http://www.lva.virginia.gov/agencies/records/workshops/electronic-
records.asp

With the current budget situation restricting state-wide travel, this is one way
we can provide training to agencies and localities outside the Richmond area.
We will also continue to offer all of our workshops twice a year at the Library
of Virginia.

Please do not hesitate to call or e-mail your Records Analyst with any
questions.

To UNSUBSCRIBE, change options, or subscribe, please see the instructions
at http://listlva.lib.va.us/archives/va-rol.html
(If using Netscape, must have version 6.1 or higher to view the above page)