VA-ROL Archives

January 2006

VA-ROL@LISTLVA.LIB.VA.US

From:
"Palmer, Gerald" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Virginia Records Officer's Listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 11:07:52 -0500
Happy new year, Friend;  I would like to consider attending a meeting or
two in 2006, but can't do it unless they are on a Monday or Friday. Keep
the notices coming though. We miss seeing and chatting with you.  Kay/JP