VA-ROL Archives

March 2002

VA-ROL@LISTLVA.LIB.VA.US

From:
Jerry Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Virginia Records Officer's Listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 10:29:52 -0500
  Joanne,
I won't be there until Thursday---do you suppose the breakfast roll will
stay fresh that long?  Thanks anyway, but I can't arrive until later in the
week.  JerryAt 10:21 AM 3/26/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>The Virginia Association of Government Archives and Records Administrators
>(VAGARA) is hosting a Continental Breakfast at the Library of Virginia, 800
>East Broad Street, April 1st from 8:00 - 9:30 am.  This event is the kickoff
>for Virginia Records and Information Management Week.  We hope that you will
>be able to attend.  This is a wonderful time to meet your fellow records
>officers and records coordinators.  If you do plan to attend, please contact
>Patrice Morgan (804) 692-3600 to let her know how many from your agency or
>locality will be attending.  I hope to see you there!
>

>Joanne R. Smith
>Records and Information Management Analyst
>The Library of Virginia
>(804) 692-3608 phone
>(804) 692-3603 fax
>
>To UNSUBSCRIBE, change options, or subscribe, please see the instructions
>at http://listlva.lib.va.us/archives/va-rol.html

Jerry Palmer
University Records Manager
Department of Records Management Services(0522)
600 Country Club Drive
Virginia Tech
Blacksburg, VA 24061
Phone 540-231-8320