VA-ROL Archives

May 2009

VA-ROL@LISTLVA.LIB.VA.US

From:
Siri Berdahl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Virginia Records Officer's Listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 May 2009 16:50:46 -0400
Good afternoon,

The LVA is pleased to announce the addition of new E-mail Management
Guidelines to our Web site. These guidelines were recently developed and
approved by the Electronic Messaging, Storage, and Retention Work Group,
which was comprised of members from the Library of Virginia, the OAG, the
APA, the Division of State Internal Audit, VITA, and other state agencies.
These representatives jointly determined and set forth in the guidelines the
only acceptable methods of storing public record e-mails. You can access
these guidelines from the LVA Web site:

http://www.lva.virginia.gov/agencies/records/electronic/email-management-
guidelines.pdf

Thank you,

Siri Berdahl
Electronic Records Analyst
The Library of Virginia
800 East Broad Street
Richmond, VA 23219-8000

P: 804-692-3768
F: 804-692-3603

To UNSUBSCRIBE, change options, or subscribe, please see the instructions
at http://listlva.lib.va.us/archives/va-rol.html
(If using Netscape, must have version 6.1 or higher to view the above page)