VA-ROL Archives

June 2006

VA-ROL@LISTLVA.LIB.VA.US

From:
Joanne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Virginia Records Officer's Listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2006 16:16:48 -0400
Please join the Old Dominion AIIM Chapter for their June Lunch Meeting at
the Bull and Bear, downtown Richmond.  The speaker will be Clifford Holly,
the National Security Branch Assistant Special Agent in Charge of the
FBI's Richmond Field Office.  This is your opportunity to learn how
federal, state, and local agencies share information and the intelligence
cycle.

AIIM Meeting Announcement

Date:  Wednesday, June 14, 2006 12:00 – 2:00 PM

Place: Bull & Bear Club

901 East Cary Street, 21st Floor
Richmond, VA 23219
Phone (804) 649-8431

Topic:  The FBI’s National Security Branch and Information Sharing and the
Intelligence Cycle

Speaker: Clifford C. Holly, National Security Branch Assistant Special
Agent in Charge of the FBI’s Richmond Field Office

Clifford Holly most recently served at FBI headquarters, Washington D.C.,
as the Section Chief of the Weapons of Mass Destruction/Domestic Terrorism
Section.

Time:  12:00  - 12:15 Registration
  12:15  - 1:00   Lunch
  1:00   - 2:00   Speaker Presentation

Menu: The Bull & Bear Lunch Buffet: Consists of 2 soups, 3 entries,
extensive salad bar, dessert bar, and ice tea.

Cost: This meeting is $20 to AIIM/ARMA members and $25 for all non-members
and Guests.

Directions:  See directions below.

Parking: Parking is available behind the Bull and Bear at the RMA Deck on
Canal Street  between 9th and 10th Street for $2 an hour.

Reservations:  By Friday, June 9, 2006 at 3:00PM.  Please provide your
name, organization and whether you are an AIIM member, and if you will be
bring a guest when you register.  To register, contact: John Breeden at
[log in to unmask] Email is preferred) or call 804-786-0954.
If you are coming from the Tidewater or Roanoke areas and would like to
carpool if possible, include this with your reservations and we will try
to coordinate arrangements for you.

Directions:
From the North: I-95 South, exit 74/Downtown Expressway, bear right, take
Canal Street exit, first light (10th Street), cross 10th Street, First
Union Building on right, entrance to parking deck on right immediately
after crossing 10th Street.

From the South: Powhite Parkway, exit 195/Downtown Expressway, Exit 7th
and 9the Street, Exit straight, this will put you on Byrd Street, second
left after exit onto 10th Street, first left onto Canal Street, building
on right, parking deck entrance immediately on right.

From East/RIC Airport: I-64 West to I-95 South, exit 74/Downtown
Expressway, bear right take Canal Street exit, first light (10th Street),
cross 10th Street, immediately on right is entrance to parking deck.

From West: I-64 East, exit 195/Powhite Parkway, bear right, take exit
marked “Downtown”, exit 7th and 9th Street, exit straight, puts you on
Byrd Street, second left after exit onto 10th Street, first left onto
Canal Street, parking deck entrance immediately on right.

To UNSUBSCRIBE, change options, or subscribe, please see the instructions
at http://listlva.lib.va.us/archives/va-rol.html
(If using Netscape, must have version 6.1 or higher to view the above page)