VA-ROL Archives

February 2009

VA-ROL@LISTLVA.LIB.VA.US

From:
"Jones, Virginia" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Virginia Records Officer's Listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2009 14:58:04 -0500
Took a quick glance and looks like you folks have put a lot of work into
the new site.  Suggestion - you might want to add ICRM (Institute of
Certified Records Managers) www.icrm.org to the references.

Ginny Jones
(Virginia A. Jones, CRM, FAI)
Records Manager