VA-ROL Archives

October 2008

VA-ROL@LISTLVA.LIB.VA.US

From:
Anita Vannucci <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Virginia Records Officer's Listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 2008 08:13:42 -0400
Dear Members,

Several recent questions about GS-15 Social Services Records have led me to
believe that it's time to address this schedule. I would like to put together a
small, regionally diverse focus group to work on reviewing and updating the
entire schedule. This would require a few face-to-face group meetings at an
agreed upon site.

Please contact me if you're interested in volunteering. If you know of anyone
in your office that might be interested, but is not a listserv member, please
pass this email on to them.

Thanks for your consideration.

Anita Vannucci
Records Analyst
Library of Virginia
800 E Broad St
Richmond, VA 23219
Phone: 804-692-3650
Fax: 804-692-3603

To UNSUBSCRIBE, change options, or subscribe, please see the instructions
at http://listlva.lib.va.us/archives/va-rol.html
(If using Netscape, must have version 6.1 or higher to view the above page)