VA-ROL Archives

May 2005

VA-ROL@LISTLVA.LIB.VA.US

From:
Donna Meeks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Virginia Records Officer's Listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 May 2005 09:10:49 -0400
Russ - Although I am sorry to see you leave the LVA (especially after you
were such a HIT at our workshop last month!), I recall you telling me about
this opportunity, and I wish you well in your new position.  Keep in touch!

Donna

Donna W. Meeks
Assistant to the VP for Administration & Finance
& Executive Secretary to the Board of Visitors
Old Dominion University
Norfolk, VA  23529
757/683-3072
FAX  757/683-5679

             Russell Riter
             A.US>                                                      To
             Sent by:                  [log in to unmask]
             "Virginia Records                                          cc
             Officer's
             Listserv"                                             Subject
             IB.VA.US>

             05/10/2005 10:40
             AM

             Please respond to
             "Virginia Records
                 Officer's
                 Listserv"
                 IB.VA.US>

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

I will be leaving the Library of Virginia effective May 24, 2005 to accept
a position with the Virginia Department of Transportation in their records
management program.  I am making this move for both career and professional
reasons.

I have enjoyed working with you over the past four and a half years as we
have sought to promote records management in the Commonwealth.  You are
truly a special group of people and I look forward to continued
collaboration with you in the future.

Sincerely,
Russ Riter
Records & Information Management Analyst
Library of Virginia
800 E. Broad St.
Richmond, VA 23219
(804)692-3609
Email: [log in to unmask]
To UNSUBSCRIBE, change options, or subscribe, please see the instructions
at http://listlva.lib.va.us/archives/va-rol.html (If using Netscape, must
have version 6.1 or higher to view the above page)