VA-ROL Archives

February 2009

VA-ROL@LISTLVA.LIB.VA.US

From:
"Heckethorn, Darlene" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Virginia Records Officer's Listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2009 15:50:50 -0500
The Records Center in Fauquier has one position which I hold along with
a 2nd person that assist me but is only allowed to work up to 20hrs. a
week.  So far the budget cuts that are being met have not affected this
Dept.  Sadly, I cannot say the same for some of the other departments
within our school system.