VA-ROL Archives

April 2001

VA-ROL@LISTLVA.LIB.VA.US

From:
Recman at LVA <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Virginia Records Officer's Listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 11:04:35 -0400
We are getting ready to revise GS 108 - Fire, Safety and Security Records.

This schedule applies to the routine fire, safety and security records of
all state agencies.  It also applies to the police or security force
records of all state agencies.

Revisions will start this month with expected approval in September or
October.

We are asking for the input of all interested parties on how we can amend,
correct or improve this schedule.  Please send your suggestions or comments
to Frank English at [log in to unmask]

If you know of any pertinent laws or guidelines that apply to the retention
periods, please let Frank know.

In May, we will send the draft schedule out to selected agencies for
review.  If you would like to be added to the list of reviewers, please let
Frank know.

Thanks.

at http://listlva.lib.va.us/archives/va-rol.html