VA-ROL Archives

April 2009

VA-ROL@LISTLVA.LIB.VA.US

From:
Anita Vannucci <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Virginia Records Officer's Listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 2009 08:48:47 -0400
The Virginia Public Records Management Manual (VPRMM) has been revised
and is now available on our Web site, under Publications, at
http://lva.virginia.gov/agencies/records. This supersedes the previous version
of the manual, published in April 2000.

We hope the manual will help answer your questions on using retention
schedules, destroying records at the end of their retention period, transferring
records to the State Records Center or Archives, and much more.

Due to the timing of this release coinciding with the launch of our new LVA
Web site, you may not currently be able to access the manual through the
new site. If your Domain Name System has not refreshed, you will need to
access the manual from http://beta.lva.virginia.gov/agencies/records. We
apologize for the inconvenience.

Please contact your Records Analyst with any questions.

Anita Vannucci
Records Analyst
Library of Virginia
(804) 692-3650

To UNSUBSCRIBE, change options, or subscribe, please see the instructions
at http://listlva.lib.va.us/archives/va-rol.html
(If using Netscape, must have version 6.1 or higher to view the above page)