VA-ROL Archives

August 2001

VA-ROL@LISTLVA.LIB.VA.US

From:
Billie Sue Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 09:39:58 -0400
I did some investigation on this and still am interested to hear from anyone
on a good vendor.  Our County Treasurer purchased equipment.  Please e-mail
me if you have had success with this.

Billie Sue Morrison, Clerical Supervisor
Henry-Martinsville DSS  089/690