VA-ROL Archives

July 2001

VA-ROL@LISTLVA.LIB.VA.US

Virginia Records Officer's Listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 14:11:36 -0400
No payroll records are currenly maintained in the Archives as part of our
collections.  As far as we know, information sent to VRS was only on full
time employees. You might try contacting the Public Records Unit at DOA to
see what they have on microfilm.  Another possibility is having each
individual contact the Social Security System.

Frank English
for Recman
(804) 692-3610

=======================================
Recman
Records Management and Imaging Services Division
Library of Virginia
800 E. Broad St.
Richmond, VA 23219
Tel: 804-692-3600