VA-ROL Archives

October 2001

VA-ROL@LISTLVA.LIB.VA.US

From:
Bernadette Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Virginia Records Officer's Listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 16:40:25 -0400
Hello; thanks for letting me know.  Yes, I am definitely going to be there.  Even going in on Wednesday so I can go to visit the Air and Space Museum.

>>> [log in to unmask] 10/19/01 04:35PM >>>
Greetings Girlfriend!
Are you coming to VAGARA?  These are the Commonwealth Attorney/County
Attorney schedules.  They really do not apply to you.  Hope you have a great
weekend,
Jo

Joanne R. Smith
Records and Information Management Analyst
The Library of Virginia
(804) 692-3608 phone
(804) 692-3603 fax