VA-ROL Archives

November 2005

VA-ROL@LISTLVA.LIB.VA.US

From:
"Jones, Virginia" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Virginia Records Officer's Listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 2005 08:49:20 -0500
Conley:
I appreciate all your efforts to keep us informed of these activities
and to invite our input.  However, in order to participate in person, I
need more than 1 business day notice of a meeting. (For example, the
Monday, 10-31 meeting announcement was received on Friday 10/28.) Is
there any way we could get the meeting announcements more in advance of
the meetings?

Ginny Jones
(Virginia A. Jones, CRM, FAI)
Records Manager