VA-ROL Archives

September 2001

VA-ROL@LISTLVA.LIB.VA.US

From:
Joanne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Virginia Records Officer's Listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 16:12:13 -0400
Good afternoon, I am the LVA analyst assigned to GS 13 Commonwealth's
Attorney Records, and GS 14 County and Municipal Attorney's Records.  I
would like to develop two focus groups, one for GS 13 and one for GS 14 to
participate in the creation and coordination of the "new" records retention
and disposition schedules.  If you would like to participate, please send a
direct e-mail to [log in to unmask]  I know that many of the potential
participants might not subscribe to this list, if you could share this
message within your locality I would greatly appreciate your support.
Thank you very much.
Joanne

To UNSUBSCRIBE, change options, or subscribe, please see the instructions
at http://listlva.lib.va.us/archives/va-rol.html