VA-ROL Archives

March 2010

VA-ROL@LISTLVA.LIB.VA.US

From:
"Jones, Virginia" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Virginia Records Officer's Listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2010 11:40:25 -0400
We expect the requesting departments to know if there should be a hold on the destruction and to notify us (RM) when they learn there is a litigation issue or a pending audit so we can monitor the hold (and let other Departments know if their records are also involved.

Ginny Jones
(Virginia A. Jones, CRM, FAI)
Records Manager
Information Technology Division