VA-ROL Archives

October 2008

VA-ROL@LISTLVA.LIB.VA.US

From:
Siri Berdahl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Virginia Records Officer's Listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2008 10:50:36 -0400
Dear Members,

The Library of Virginia’s Records Analysis Services division would like to ask
you for your assistance in completing a survey regarding electronic records at
your agency/locality.  The results of this survey will be collected for our
informational purposes only. In soliciting your responses, we’re hoping to
better assess the current state of electronic records management within the
Commonwealth so that we can meet your needs through improved training and
guidelines.

This survey consists of 32 mostly multiple choice and yes-or-no questions and
should take you approximately 15-20 minutes to finish. We ask that you
please complete the survey sometime before October 15.  As we’d like to get
as many responses as possible, we encourage you to send this survey to your
records management colleagues within the Commonwealth who may not
subscribe to this listserv.  If you have any questions, please let me know.

You can access the survey at the following address:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?
sm=VzFpTB3yOcFUHkXPNwk_2f_2bg_3d_3d

Thank you in advance for your time and input,

Siri Berdahl
Electronic Records Analyst
The Library of Virginia
800 East Broad Street
Richmond, VA 23219-8000

P: 804-692-3768
F: 804-692-3603

To UNSUBSCRIBE, change options, or subscribe, please see the instructions
at http://listlva.lib.va.us/archives/va-rol.html
(If using Netscape, must have version 6.1 or higher to view the above page)