VA-ROL Archives

March 2009

VA-ROL@LISTLVA.LIB.VA.US

From:
Tamara Martens <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Virginia Records Officer's Listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 2009 11:19:21 -0500
Anita:  I would be interested in attending.  I am "new" to Crossroads
Community Services Board (I have assumed the position formerly held by
Tamera Martens who moved out of State), thus, I have not yet had the
opportunity to use Library of Virginia services or attend any
meetings/educational sessions held there as yet.

Vicki Hailey, MBA, RHIA
QA/UR Manager
Crossroads Community Services Board
60 Bush River Drive