VA-ROL Archives

February 2009

VA-ROL@LISTLVA.LIB.VA.US

From:
"Earlene B. Dixon" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Virginia Records Officer's Listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2009 07:54:12 -0500
The current environment prompted me to post this message. Although we
have not had any changes made or proposed to our current operations, I am
trying to be proactive by considering how abolishments should be handled
should they occur. Most reorganizations transfers record ownership to the
receiving department; however to my knowledge we have never had an
agency/department abolished. Because these times are unique I would like to
be prepared to provide guidance on the best process. Any assistance you can
provide will be most helpful. Thanks.

To UNSUBSCRIBE, change options, or subscribe, please see the instructions
at http://listlva.lib.va.us/archives/va-rol.html
(If using Netscape, must have version 6.1 or higher to view the above page)