VA-ROL Archives

February 2009

VA-ROL@LISTLVA.LIB.VA.US

From:
"Earlene B. Dixon" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Virginia Records Officer's Listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2009 12:42:56 -0500
Tina (sorry I do not have her last name) was nice enough to provide me with
some resources that might be helpful. I checked them out and they certainly
provide me with some direction. You will need to copy and past the urls. If
anyone else can provide info, please do. Thanks again Tina.

NARA Code of Federal Regulations
Part 1228 -- Disposition of Federal Records
Subpart H -- Transfer of Records From the Custody of One Executive Agency
to Another
Subpart H was last amended on 7/2/1990.
http://www.archives.gov/about/regulations/part-1228/f.html#top