VA-ROL Archives

May 2008

VA-ROL@LISTLVA.LIB.VA.US

Virginia Records Officer's Listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2008 16:01:05 -0400
I will be out of the office starting  05/22/2008 and will not return until
06/02/2008.

I will be out of the office from May 22 until June 2, with only
intermittent access to email.   If you have an urgent question related to
the Civil War Sesquicentennial Commission, please contact Tomi Dechant
([log in to unmask]).   Otherwise, I will respond to your message
when I return.  Thank you!

To UNSUBSCRIBE, change options, or subscribe, please see the instructions
at http://listlva.lib.va.us/archives/va-rol.html
(If using Netscape, must have version 6.1 or higher to view the above page)