VA-ROL Archives

February 2009

VA-ROL@LISTLVA.LIB.VA.US

From:
Anita Vannucci <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Virginia Records Officer's Listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2009 07:32:14 -0500
Good morning,

In October, I asked for volunteers willing in participating in a focus group to
revise GS-15 Social Services Records. That group has worked to identify
series for inclusion, assign titles and descriptions, and develop retention
periods.

If you would like to view the revised GS-15, or know someone who is not a
listserv member that may be interested, please contact me off list and I will e-
mail you a copy directly.

Thank you for your help in completing this process.

Anita Vannucci
Records Analyst
Library of Virginia
(804) 692-3650

To UNSUBSCRIBE, change options, or subscribe, please see the instructions
at http://listlva.lib.va.us/archives/va-rol.html
(If using Netscape, must have version 6.1 or higher to view the above page)