From:
Anne Pemberton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 10:16:36 -0400
Actually, I'm having pretty good luck using the Internet for research in
doing the Famous Americans series for the SOLs. There's at least one web
site for each of the 32 FA's in the SOLs, but some are from a single point
of view or over the heads of elementary kids. I've written 16 or the 32
summary pages, using the Internet for all my research. But, I see from
Janet Hunter's response that an important key would be for me to learn how
to do more than type in a name to get to what I want. I'm having the same
problems with Christopher Newport with both genealogy and the university,
as with Byrd.

                                 Anne