From:
Sunshine49 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2008 12:42:53 -0400
for those of you who read it, the Huffington Post has also picked up
one of the stories and has it on today. Sometimes it can take the
mainstream media days to pick up on things. Except silly things,
which they seem to run within minutes.

Nancy

-------
I was never lost, but I was bewildered once for three days.

--Daniel Boone