From:
Sunshine49 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2007 10:20:00 -0500
I agree with you. My point was that, having been the faith of their
families for generations, it was not a matter of giving it up and
becoming Anglican, like turning off a light switch. There must have
been many who still, to some degree or in some small way, kept a
toehold on Catholicism. But so many people seem to think it was more
like "today I'm Catholic, tomorrow I'll be Anglican." I'm sure there
were a lot of shades of grey in there.

Nancy

-------
I was never lost, but I was bewildered once for three days.

--Daniel Boone