From:
Herbert Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2008 16:41:36 -0400
Sorry J. my book is not for sale at any source but available at Monticello
Library, DAR Library, National Genealogical Society Library, UVA Library and
other larger libraries.

Some may consider this is a he says.........she says thing and why waste
time on it. WRONG......as mentioned in an earlier post......some have
mentioned this to be an agenda based conspiracy, thus TJ is being "bad
mouthed" for very obvious reasons and thus your country's history is being
distorted and destroyed and your children and grandchildren are being taught
"garbage" that tends to be a VAST AGENDA. If that doesn't concern you then
so be it. I have tried to inform the open minded reader to the dangers of
believing this but in the end we must all have our own beliefs and act
accordingly. It is FAR from a childish debate!

Herb Barger

J. says: Or you could spring for a copy of the Barger bool on  Amazon.com
and update
your library.

I don't see why you all get so emotional over this  Jefferson-Hemings
matter.
 It has never and can never be proven that he  fathered any of her children,

so why this continuing childish debate?  Such  argumentum ad hominem is
boring
and without historical significance from my  perspective.

J South

5 Travel Deals!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212416248x1200771803/aol?redir=htt
p://travel.aol.com/discount-travel?ncid=emlcntustrav00000001)