From:
Eve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2007 18:27:50 -0400
Greetings All,The following message was received from the Surry County, VA, Circuit Court Clerk, Gail Clayton.  The Clerk's Office has been moved into temporary quarters during massive renovation of the old courthouse. The new quarters are somewhat cramped. The Clerk has no control over this and must do her job as best she can in difficult circumstances. That is the reason for the message below.Eve S. Gregory, Web Mistress
Surry County, Virginia, Historical Society and Museums, Inc.
http://www.rootsweb.com/~vaschsm/