Date:
Sun, 28 Sep 2008 02:02:19 -0400
Herb--

Alas you have not answered my question, nor have you acceded to my request that you answer it briefly, in just a few sentences.

So once again--can you state, in one or two sentences, what you think the DNA evidence proves?  What, in your opinion, can we say that we know, on the basis of the DNA tests so far conducted?

Just in case there is any confusion about what I am asking, I will expand and clarify.  For my purposes here, I don't care about the history of the tests, who did them, or where they were published.  I do not care what you think about Dan Jordon.  I don't care what you think are the agendas of the people who produced and publicized the tests, or how or why they have (in your view) made false inferences about them.  Those may all be interesting questions, but they are not what I am asking here.

I just want to know what you think we can say we now know, on the basis of these tests.  What does the science actually tell us, in your view?

What has been proven?  On what can we agree?

Many thanks,
Kevin
Kevin R. Hardwick, Ph.D.
Department of History