From:
"Capito, Bonnie P CIV NAVFAC Lant" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2006 13:37:27 -0400
How about p. m. terrell, the Virginia author who has written  The China
Conspiracy, Kickback and Ricochet?  She's unique because she gives a
percentage of her profits to Crime Solvers (the folks who pay the
rewards to individuals who help the police find people who commit
crimes)

Bonnie Capito